This is a permanent role with a large Irish financial organisation; a company which encourages work-life balance and which is consistently described as a brilliant place to work. This role is hybrid with a requirement to attend the offices in Dublin 2 on Monday and Thursday.
In this role, will be working closely alongside government and banking partners to analyse financial data and develop advise and insights into emerging technologies. The ideal candidate will have worked with or have an interest in these emerging technologies which may include blockchain, crowdfunding, cryptocurrency trading and/or Github.
As part of this role, you will work in a team of three to:
- Research and identify areas of special interest for the economy.
- Liaise with other departments as required.
- Produce insightful policy considerations derived from data-driven research.
- Prepare briefing documents for government ministers and departments.
- Review parliamentary questions and representations relevant to their area of research.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Third level qualification and graduate/Masters degree (qualification as Chartered Accountant or Financial Analyst will also be considered).
- Strong track record working in a financial services environment – banking, capital markets or corporate finance.
- Demonstrable ability to source and analyse raw data.
- Direct experience in a start-up or SME setting is highly desirable.
For consideration please submit your CV today. Closing date for applications is Tuesday 31st October.