We are currently seeking to recruit a Corporate/Commercial Solicitor on behalf of Top 15 Dublin firm. The successful applicant will join a niche team in the Corporate Department; specialising in international structuring work, foreign direct investment as well as M&A, Sports & Regulatory law and general commercial law. This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional practice.
The ideal candidate will be 1 – 3 years qualified, with work experience in the relevant areas. He or she should have strong organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a good work ethic, energy, enthusiasm and be highly motivated.
The position will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:-
• Company law advices
• Board minutes/corporate resolutions drafting
• Drafting of intragroup transfer and lending agreements and ancillary documents
• Drafting and negotiation of sale and purchase agreements, shareholders agreements and ancillary documents
• Contract Review
• Other ad-hoc work as required within the business unit
• Corporate structuring experience
• Knowledge of company law
• Knowledge of corporate documents including shareholder agreements, share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, disclosure letters
• Excellent academic record
• Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
• Strong commercial focus and business acumen
• Excellent analytical skills
• A sociable person, capable of communicating at all levels with an ability to communicate points clearly in a non-confrontational manner
• A calm and measured approach to problem solving
• A willingness to work hard above and beyond normal office hours if required
• Flexible team player
• Adaptable, positive and pro-active
• Clear communicator
• Committed self starter
• Good time management
• Attention to detail / accuracy
Salary/Package: Market rate.
Please forward your CV to Michelle in Lex Consultancy.