This is an exciting new role for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Executive to work within this expanding Property and Conveyancing Department.
This role is also available on a part time or full time basis. Choose what days suit you!
This is a newly created position to work alongside the Head of the department. You will be dealing with queries for less experienced members of staff so therefore you must be completely confident in your ability to handle on matters arising from Conveyancing files.
- Working closely with the Head of Conveyancing, co-ordinate team activities, including training, work load & capacity management;
- Liaising with Banks, Solicitors, County Councils and Management Companies;
- Investigating title for Land Registry and Registry of Deeds;
- Dealing with all correspondence, pre-contract enquiries and undertakings;
- Drafting Contracts for Sale;
- Drafting objections and requisitions on title & closing documents;
- Resolving complex title issues.
- Dealing with First Registrations
- Experience with Receiver and MIP cases preferable but not essential.
- Responsible for generating and circulating reports as requested by client and communicating to relevant parties.
To be successful in this position, you will have a drive for customer service and be able to provide the best customer experience to all our clients and have the following experience and competencies:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Conveyancing Legal Executive;
• Interest and knowledge in respect of handling property transactions;
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills;
• Well organised and have the ability to communicate on a professional level with both colleagues and clients;
• Must have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
• A keen eye for accuracy with a high level of attention to detail;
• Strong writing & legal analytical skills;
• Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook
• Proficiency in practice management systems
• Friendly & efficient communication with staff;
• Ability to work well under pressure & learn quickly;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines/ targets and show initiave;
• Proactive in developing client relationships.
If you are interested in this role and feel you are up to the challenge, please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew today