At Lex Consultancy we are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading corporate law firm who are seeking to recruit a Compliance Manager to lead their New Business Intake team. This is a new team being created within the firm due to consistent recent growth and success. The successful candidate will manage a team of 4 and also play a pivotal part in the set up of precesses and procedures with this team.
This is a super opportunity for the successful candidate to bring their skills, experience and ideas to a new team - and really make their mark!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Overall responsibility for the correct and efficient running of the Firm’s matter inception process, to include its conflict processes and AML procedures
- Ongoing review and, where necessary, revision of documentation to ensure they are fit for purpose and reflect up to date requirements
- Assisting the team in drafting of engagement letters ensuring the client/fees are correctly identified
- Assisting with any AML related queries demonstrating appropriate judgement in relation to issues
- Management of 4 team members
- Allocating tasks to members of the unit to ensure efficient delegation of work and appropriate use of resources to ensure internal service levels are met
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 Years experience in a similar role
- Compliance / AML / Legal related qualification
- Team management experience
- Client onboarding experience
- Understanding of billing processes and systems
- Strong problem solving skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this new and challenging role, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
A competitive salary and attractive suite of benefits will be on offer for this permanent position.