New vacancy // Our client, a global law firm, is currently seeking to recruit a capable and savvy lawyer who is comfortable assisting their clients when engaging in M&A activity, implementing new commercial arrangements, dealing with regulators or find themselves in a competition related dispute. As part of the Irish team, you will advises across the full spectrum of competition law and regulatory matters.
The role will be based in the Dublin office but will also require travel to client sites and UK and international offices from time to time.
So, if you are ambitious and enjoy client facing deals - please do allow me to put you in touch with my client. Candidates who have between 2 - 5 years’ experience are likely to have the right level of knowledge and have gained the right level of experience needed to be able to undertake this role.
You will enjoy a top tier range of work as well as taking day to day responsibility for the full range of competition and regulatory matters including:
- advising clients on merger control matters;
- representing clients before the regulators in antitrust investigations, appeals and market studies;
- advising claimants and defendants in competition litigation;
- advising on State Aid matters;
- advising on EU and Irish sectoral regulation, covering telecommunications, food & beverage, and Life Sciences;
- working closely with the global teams and with as a trusted business partner with clients; and
- taking a proactive approach to business development opportunities.
All good work; all good prospects. How much better does it get?
If your recent review has not generated the level of reward you had hoped or expected then now is a good time to review your options.
What a great opportunity to make your mark in this growing team and in such a pro-active and progressive practice.
Agile working practices on offer.
Contact Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for further information on this position or to learn about our other vacancies and she will guide you through the process....
Michelle Nolan; your specialist legal recruiter servicing the Irish legal market for almost 18 years.