This is an exciting opportunity for a 'hands-on' leader who enjoys having a direct impact on the business and looking to build/progress their career.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Company Secretary to further their career by moving into a Team Leader position. You will be responsible for managing a team of 3 qualified and part qualified company secretaries and a team administrator.
Benefits on offer include:
Excellent Salary, Hybrid working model, discretionary annual bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave, Professional membership fees, Full gym and wellness programme, Healthcare and Pension
Duties will include:
- Supervising and overseeing the quality and timeliness of the advices and services provided to clients by the team
- Provision of appropriate training and upskilling on company secretarial law and practice to team members.
- Managing billing and bad debts of the team on a monthly basis and reporting thereon to the Associate Director, Director and Practice Group Leader.
- Managing the allocation of work within the team to ensure that all team members have sufficient work available to them to meet their personal revenue budgets.
- Servicing a personal portfolio of clients throughout a variety of industry sectors.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- 4-6 years' experience advising companies within industry or a professional services firm.
- Some exposure to managing a team and their workloads
- Third level qualification in a related field together with the ICSA qualification/affiliation.
- Strong working knowledge of the Companies Act 2014.
- Outstanding Interpersonal and Communication skills both spoken and written.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with the ability to multitask whilst working to tight deadlines.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew for a confidential discussion