Our client is a leader in the field of Legal Services. The firm is very successful and is expanding both domestically and internationally providing superb career opportunities within a dynamic legal organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to build a secretariat career with this well-known law firm. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Corporate Secretarial team and will be trained to use and maintain specialist software and databases. The role will be varied and will not require you to specialise in one particular area. The atmosphere within the firm is young, energetic and dynamic. There is a great social aspect to the firm as well and a focus on employee development.
This is a varied role and you will support the Manager of the team and get exposure to all facets of this job but some of your duties will include:
- Managing changes to corporate entities including officers, registered offices, issues of shares and maintenance of capital structures and deregistration
- Incorporating of companies and completion of corresponding paperwork;
- Liaising with relevant regulatory authorities;
- Preparing and distributing board papers; and
- Reviewing company secretarial documentation including minutes, notices etc.
- Sit in on board meetings with the Manager and get experience in minute writing.
Candidates will ideally be ICSA qualified. To be successful in this role you will have minimum of 2 year company secretarial experience gained in a professional services environment (legal/financial/accountancy).
Competition salary, potential of flexible working hours, pension contribution, bonus and health insurance. On the DART line.
To learn more about this position, please forward your CV to Michelle Nolan.