12 month FTC
Hybrid role with summer hours from June to August
Pension and Health Insurance
Dublin 4 location
Client is open to a 4 day week or full time hours
We have an opportunity for a Company Secretary who will gain significant exposure at all levels across the full breadth of the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Engage in forward planning in respect of board meeting requirements for all entities,
- Liaise and circulate requests for input to all departments internally to obtain relevant materials for the preparation of Board Packs on Diligent Boards software, including Meeting Agenda, Facilitate changes and updates to Board Packs in advance of board meetings.
- Full organisation of and attendance at board meetings. Drafting minutes of board meetings and preparation of an action point list of the matters arising from the board meetings and confirmation of all approvals following each board meeting. Circulation of draft minutes to relevant teams for review and input prior to forwarding same to senior management for review.
- Attend and minute internal department meetings as requested.
- Liaise with legal team to provide board meeting information for transaction specific minutes.
- Assistance with shareholder reporting requirements .
- Maintain company registers and company secretarial records both physically and electronically to include entity management schedule and Group structure charts.
- Undertake company incorporations as required.
- Ongoing company secretarial compliance Assistance with ad hoc requests related to the companies or company secretarial matters as required.
- Assistance with obtaining Director signature on ad hoc requests, transaction documents, etc.
- Statutory audit support
- Responsibility for the management of the ultimate beneficial ownership registers
- ICSA part or full qualified
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a financial services or legal environment
- Possess demonstrable analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly.
- Have excellent team working abilities.
- Be an enthusiastic and strong communicator, highly organised and a self-starter.
If this is a role you are interested in, please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew