My client, a technology company providing services to the public sector, is seeking a Company Secretary to join their team. Offices are located in the IFSC.
This is an interesting and varied role with significant opportunity to grow.
Reasons why you will want to apply for this role!
- Hybrid Working – flexible on the days
- Standard hours are 9-5:30pm but flexible start/finish times
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Health insurance for employees from your first day
- Defined contribution pension scheme of 10% contribution after 6 months
- A half day one Friday every month.
- Half day every Friday during the summer months
- On-going well-being initiatives
- Relaxed working environment with a strong focus on work-life balance.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Professional education support
- Comprehensive group and individual training & development initiatives
- Responsible for preparing and coordinating annual statutory filings, drafting resolutions and lodging forms with the Companies Registration Office
- Maintaining company registers, as well as assisting with preparing the relevant sections of the Annual Report.
- Liaise with external advisers and stakeholders, assist in ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, regulation and codes
- Aid in responding to ad-hoc company secretary and corporate governance queries.
To be considered for this role you be expected to have a ICSA/Chartered Governance Institute qualification and experience working in a company secretarial department. In addition, the ideal candidate will need to have excellent written & verbal communication and attention to detail skills.
Please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew by clicking on the appropriate link or call me on 016633030 for a confidential discussion.