Great opportunity for a Company Secretary looking to take the next step in their career!
Dublin 2 based office (Work from home during COVID)
Work on a mixture of Corporate and Fund matters
Salary: circa €45,000 (DOE) plus benefits
Working alongside many other qualified company secretaries and reporting to the Group Company Secretary the responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Managing changes to corporate entities including officers, registered offices, issues of shares and maintenance of capital structures and deregistration
- Incorporating of companies and completion of corresponding paperwork;
- Liaising with relevant regulatory authorities;
- Preparing and distributing board papers; and
- Reviewing company secretarial documentation including minutes, notices etc.
- Maintaining Companies’ Statutory Registers and Records.
- Liaising with internal and external lawyers, accountants, and regulatory bodies such as the CRO
- Providing support to internal colleagues on company secretarial related matters.
To be considered for this position, you must have minimum 2 years company secretarial experience - ideally in funds or with an interest to move into this specialised area. The candidate should be ICSA qualified or part qualified.
You will have excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to interact with high level management, Board Members and Directors
What they offer you?
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm
- Well resourced & supportive team environment!
- The opportunity to work Agile
- Gain experience in corporate and/or funds
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday and private healthcare
Please submit your CV to Jo Mc Andrew in Lex Consultancy for further information on this position or to learn about our other vacancies.