Work with a top professional organisation in Ireland that offers continuing professional development in a dynamic environment! Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Company Secretary on a permanent basis.
The role will involve the following:
- Managing a large portfolio of clients throughout a variety of industry sectors
- Attending and managing meetings for clients to include the taking and preparing of minutes, ensuring high level of attention to detail and ability to capture the essence of the meeting
- Maintenance of Company Minute Books including updating of statutory registers on their
electronic database for all clients
- Assisting Clients with high level transactional work and provision of
company secretarial/legal advices.
- Proactively support and advise clients in relation to their obligations under the Companies Act
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience advising companies within industry or a professional
- Third level qualification in a related field together with the ICSA qualification/affiliation
- Strong working knowledge of the Companies Act 2014
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills both spoken and written
- Strong IT skills - with a knowledge of Blueprint
- Ability to manage a portfolio budget and contribute to weekly department meetings
- Motivated, ambitious and proactive and being able to act on initiative as well as be part of a
If you meet the above criteria and are interested, please forward your CV to Jo Mc Andrew today or call me on 016633030 for a confidential discussion.