As a funds company secretary, the role will involve working within the Funds Company Secretarial team of the Asset Management Group managing a diverse portfolio of asset management clients, handling the day to day compliance and company secretarial duties and providing board meeting support services, such as attending board and committee meetings, liaising with company directors, etc.
The Funds Company Secretarial team comprises of a dedicated team of company secretaries and paralegals who provide company secretarial support to our Asset Management Group clients.
The role will involve the following:
- Preparation and distribution of board and board committee meeting materials, attendance at board and committee meetings and drafting of minutes of and matters arising;
- Completion of statutory filings with the Irish Companies Registration Office and Central Bank of Ireland as they fall due;
- Completion of Central Bank Individual Questionnaires and fitness & probity requests;
- Preparation of AGM/EGM documentation;
- Incorporations of new fund companies;
- Organising the notarising and apostilling of documents;
- Updating the statutory registers as maintained on Blueprint and the minute books
To be considered you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a Irish Funds Company Secretarial Role (minimum 2-3 years)
- ICSA qualified or part qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent minutes writing skills A keen eye for detail and good knowledge of company law.
- The ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer to the successful applicant.
Please contact Jo McAndrew in Lex Consultancy for full details on this role.