My client, a regulatory body based in Dublin 1 are looking to recruit an experienced and technical savvy communications and marketing analyst to join their consumer engagement team.
The role will have responsibility to ensure their end users are provided with appropriate, adequate, accessible and relevant information so that they can choose and use communications services with confidence.
This is an 18 month contract
Salary €54,000 + DOE
- Act as lead for the team in liaising with Third Party Providers and Public Affairs Department on updates and development of the website.
- Responsible for implementation of layout and organisation of information (text, pictures and videos) on the website
- Responsible for implementing the brand through visual and language conformance of content on the website.
- Responsible for implementing ongoing development of the website identifying improvements that reflect developments in the market.
- Act as project co-ordinator for new web developments and tools
- Responsible for preparing and issuing consumer news items and tweets etc.
- Liaise with external stakeholders to organise webinars of interest to consumers, consumer conference. Engage with consultants and third parties contracted to advise and assist with its consumer engagement programme.
- Carry out high level, robust EU benchmarking, as required.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of public engagement campaigns through multiple channels including traditional, digital and social media marketing; consumer PR;
- Measure, track and report on consumer engagement KPIs and metrics on a timely basis.
- Manage tendering and procurement of relevant goods and services resourcefully within controlled budget in line with public procurement processes and guidelines.
- Manage and deliver ad hoc communications and consumer engagement projects working closely with the Manager
- Relevant third level qualification.
- 5+ years experience of working in a communications facing role.
- Experience in building media relationships, digital marketing, event management and website design/management.
- Experience in Consumer PR with proven ability to weave a narrative from data.
- Proficiency in web analytics, Tag Manager, SEO, Wordpress and MS Office.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of Stakeholders both internal and external including service providers, consultants and third parties.
- Strong interest in the electronic communications industry and the consumer journey
- Ability to produce high quality work for multiple simultaneous projects on time.
- A professional and conscientious work ethic.
- Self-motivated and confident with excellent inter-personal skills and a proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Availability to travel which may sometimes involve working outside office hours
- Experience in public procurement and tendering is desirable
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.