This highly prestigious and long established Property & Real Estate organisation in Dublin 2 are seeking an experienced professional to join their Property Management department.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious property manager to manage a commercial property portfolio.
Job Role & Responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of a commercial property portfolio
- Setting and management of service charge budgets & expenditure
- Manage & develop key relationships with clients, their tenants, occupiers and key advisors
- Liaise with the Property Management Accounts team in providing excellent financial management services & reporting to clients
- Management of external contractors and onsite Building Managers
- Assist on rent reviews, lease renewals where required
- 3 year’s plus experience in Commercial Property Management
- Experience in retail management (would be an advantage)
- Holds appropriate PSRA licence
- A confident and capable individual keen to take an active role within the team
- Able to identify, implement and execute added value across the portfolio
- Ability to work on their own initiative and drive while recognising the importance of contributing to the team’s output.
- Good attention for detail, report writing and presentation
- Sound interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent time management and general organisational skills
- The ability to be flexible and work under pressure
- Full drivers licence and own transport required
Salary €60k + excellent benefits package
Email CV via the web link