This is an exciting opportunity for a professional and experienced administrator to join an established organisation to create and manage relationships with high value international clients.
Reporting to the managing director, your main role will include processing client information, sending contracts, following up on monthly invoices and contacting potential clients to arrange meetings.
The candidate must be willing and able to work independently in the position
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday
- Attractive salary package
- Permanent position with city centre offices
- WFH flexibility
- Generous commission structure on offer
- Work-life balance
- At least 2 years experience in an administrative position
- Possess excellent organisational and attention to detail skills to ensure effective account management
- The ability to work independently and plan your own weekly and monthly schedule
- Be proactive, energetic and self-motivated with a willingness to continually learn and develop your skills
- Possess strong communication, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Be computer literate - Excel, Word, Powerpoint, CRM, etc.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein via the enclosed link today!