We are on the search for a highly motivated Client Services Executive who has a real desire to play an integral part in the excellent services our client offers
Our client is an international firm who have established an stellar reputation for their professional and high calibre client service.
In this role you will take ownership of capability statements for the firm, liaise with senior partners and provide quality research to an established team
- Write capability statements, format bids and tenders for potential and existing clients
- Take ownership for ensuring accurate client information is recorded in relevant internal systems
- Maintain the integrity of the CRM database
- Update management on on-going activity
- Be responsible for updating the firm's intranet and other internal communications channels
- Assist in the successful implementation of the firm's clients and markets plans
- Research current market trends
- Support the Client Services team in all on-going administration activities
- Third level qualification in Business, Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Experience liaising the senior members of staff
- Has a strong client service ethic and seeks to achieve excellence in work
- Proven writing ability
- Sets and achieves high standards for themselves
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- 2-3 years' experience working in a professional services environment is preferable
If you meet the required, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein via the enclosed link today!
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.