At Lex Consultancy we are currently working on behalf of a leading corporate law firm with city centre offices. They are currently seeking to recruit a Client Onboarding Compliance Executive to join their New Business Intake Team. The successful candidate will join a team responsible for the creation of all new business matters on their system while ensuring the firm's compliance with conflict processes and AML procedures.
Key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Conflict checks - completing preliminary conflict checks on proposed new matters
- Opening new matters - completing new business intake process in accordance with our conflict and AML policies
- Drafting appropriate engagement letters
- Ensuring the client and the party liable for fees are correctly identified
- AML – assisting the firm in administrative tasks required to ensure compliance with our AML procedures
- Ascertaining the billing requirements at the outset and liaising with IT and/or Finance to ensure the appropriate system is set up
- Processing audit letter requests and generating draft audit letter responses
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a similar role
- Strong IT skills
- Strong knowledge of compliance and AML procedures
- A knowledge of billing processes with a professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships across the firm and externally
- A high attention to detail
- Proactive and tenacious approach to work
- Methodical and organised approach to work
This is a permanent position and an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a growing professional services organisation. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a supportive working environment, competitive salary and an excellent suite of benefits.
To hear more, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy vis the enclosed link.