Due to continued growth and expansion this top tier Property Organisation are looking to recruit a Client Accountant within its Property Management Finance team.
The Client Accountant will be self-motivated with a goal and results orientation, have excellent financial management skills and be able to display a proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels. An essential factor for success in this role is that the Client Accountant will be capable of maintaining focus on satisfying the client’s needs and managing expectations.
Key tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Responsibility for the completion of monthly management accounts and reporting packs for your clients within your property portfolio.
- Maintenance of all financial data relating to a portfolio of properties ensuring the integrity of the data.
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments for each of your properties are met and that any issues are appropriately resolved on a timely basis.
- Oversee the financial management of your portfolio ensuring all key balance sheet reconciliations are completed complete with supporting schedules.
- Working with internal colleagues and external consultants to ensure compliance with tax filing obligations relevant to your property portfolio.
- Provide support to your colleagues in the Accounts Payable and Cash Management teams to resolve queries and ensure that both the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable subledgers are maintained to a high standard, accurate and up to date.
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, including clients, banks and property managers.
- Identify opportunities and assist with projects that will drive efficiencies within the department assist with the implementation of systems and processes in accordance with the department’s policies.
- Work with internal and external auditors in the preparation of audit requirements.
- Other Ad-hoc duties as determined by the business.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA Accountant.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, (written and verbal) with the ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Positive and flexible attitude with the aptitude to take ownership of work as required and see it through to completion.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to prioritise tasks and focus on meeting deadlines.
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse problems, develop and implement solutions to generate immediate results.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Property Management accounts experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Property system knowledge (Yardi, Qube Horizon, MRI) desirable but not essential.
Salary €60,000-€65,000 plus bonus, 25 days hols and excellent bens package
To apply for the role please email in your CV via the web link