Clerical Officer – 12 month contract
Lex Consultancy are working with a public sector body to recruit a Clerical Officer for a 12 month fixed term contract. The duties of this role will require the successful candidate to read and interact with legal documents and letters. The successful candidate will ideally have some experience in legal administration or legal letters.
- Salary for this role is €27,785* (first point of clerical officer scale).
- Location: Ballsbridge with hybrid working upon successful completion of probation.
- Annual Leave: 22 days per annum
- 1 year in an administrative role, ideally in a legal setting.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General administrative tasks including dealing with queries across phone, email and letter.
- Inputting information to databases and data management systems.
- Supporting team managers and colleagues.
- Dealing with and providing information to the public, solicitors and other members of the organisation.