Our client, a Nursing Home based in Dublin 4 is seeking a Clerical Officer level administrator to join their small, but very busy and welcoming team. In this role you will complete HR administrative duties along with general administrative tasks.
This role is offered at a 6 month contract, but with potential to be extended or become permanent.
The salary on offer is ~€26.5K pro rata. There is parking available on site, along with access to the number 4 bus and dart.
- Garda vetting and pre-employment reference checks
- Updating staff files
- Updating contracts in line with payroll deadlines
- Managing work permit renewals
- Ensuring work/student visas are up to date
- Issuing contracts and setting up new starter files
- Managing sick and annual leave records
- Writing detailed HR/Salary letters
- Ensuring compliance with all internal controls
- General administration duties will include covering reception occasionally, paying monthly invoices, PA duties to CEO, ordering office supplies, bank lodgements.
- There is potential to pick up payroll duties in this position over time and with full training.
- Strong organisational skills
- Minute taking experience would be an advantage
- Fluency in English
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a busy administrative role
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate in applying to Rebecca O'Connor via the relevant link.