Are you ready for your next role? Yes?
At Lex Consultancy we have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced customer service professional looking to take the next step up in their career.
Challenge yourself in handling higher lever customer complaints and escalations within a growing Financial Services organisation.
This permanent position is located in Dublin 24 and the successful candidate will be offered a salary in the region of €35,000 - €40,000.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Handle inbound and outbound telephone calls and correspondence to accurately capture/document all complaints according to internal policies and procedures
- Accurately log all details of the complaint on the Complaints Log, opening appropriate folders and saving all relevant communications
- Manage the Complaints Log effectively, ensure all communications are issued to the customer within SLA
- Fully investigate and analyse all complaints and queries, or direct to the appropriate resolver group, i.e. Client, with a concise but comprehensive description of the important information to be investigated
- Report Complaints to Clients in line with contractual obligations, and work with the client in investigating or addressing concerns raised in the complaint
- Communicate clear, concise and informative responses to customers, by telephone and letters, ensuring the customer has been treated fairly during each interaction
- Demonstrate use of the seven stages of complaints handling: acknowledgement, assessment, planning, investigation, response, review, consideration of systemic issues
- Work effectively as part of a team and also to a high standard of performance (Customer Service Quality, Punctuality, attendance and Flexibility etc.)
- Reassure customers that the company is committed to resolving problems and improving relationships
- Follow company and departmental procedures at all times
- Liaise with Quality Assurance Manager / Department Managers / Team Leaders on the best approach on managing feedback, addressing issues, identifying training requirements
- Liaise with the business in addressing issues with communications or processes that are leading to an increase in complaints
- Report to the Customer Experience Committee on Complaints
- Ensure Risks Events or Breaches identified in Complaints investigations are reported to the Compliance team without delay
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Experience in a complaints environment, ideally in a financial services related setting
- Exposure to a busy customer service environment, with a full focus on the customer journey and experience
- An excellent eye for detail and thrive on problem solving as well as working effectively under pressure within a busy fast-moving environment
- Be a great internal and external communicator with a supportive and confident telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills & negotiation skills
- Be organised and proactive
- Flexible and approachable
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.