Exciting opportunity to join the Administrative and Workplace Services team within a Global Consultancy Firm. Your role is to lead and manage a team of Executive Assistants and Team Leads.
Reporting into the Head of Administrative and Workplace Services, you will be tasked with delivering a high performing Executive Assistant team, focused on training and development, team culture and effective portfolio management. It is a hybrid working environment. Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Leading a team of 37 Executive Assistants and 9 Team leads
- Responsible for the service delivery model for the Executive Assistant team
- Managing the counselling family for the team in supporting on the job performance, personal and career development
- Leading the recruitment process for the team
- Acting as a primary point of contact for all Partner / Executive queries and escalations
- Management of complex calendars and scheduling requirements
- Enhancing the service delivery model through working with the Partner group and the team to gain a better understanding of the support requirements
- Understanding the business priorities and responding appropriate manner
- Participating in wider projects / initiatives where appropriate
You must have
- Proven work experience aligned to the responsibilities of this role
- Excellent communications skills
- Teaming mentality with people management/engagement experience
- Proven leadership ability
- Problem solving approach
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Time management skills that allow you to coordinate multiple competing tasks
- A solution focused mind-set and working style
- Focus on delivering great stakeholder experience, every time
Please submit your cv to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy or call for a discreet chat.