We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive that is interested in driving their career forward with a global brand. This is an 8 month Fixed term contract with an internationally recognised and respected law firm in Dublin 2. Salary €50K DOE
To be successful in this role, you will have a proactive mindset, look for opportunities and be a problem solver. You will have a passion for building relationships and be comfortable working with the BD team as well as working autonomously
In this role you will be:
- Assisting with the execution and implementation of business development campaigns across various practice areas and market sector groups
- Developing knowledge of portfolio of clients
- Sourcing and reporting on prospective target and client opportunities and using the CRM system to track and report on opportunities
- Conducting research and producing briefings on a variety of topics including competitors, market and industry developments as well as trends supporting key strategic proposals with background research
- Monitoring and reporting on business development activity across the firm
- Supporting the firm values - clients are at the centre of all that we do - by making client care a priority for the firm and making exemplary client service a priority for all.
To be successful in this role, you must be a team player and a high level of attention to detail and enthusiasm is essential.
You will have demonstrated Business Development experience in a professional services environment as an executive/coordinator, but above all else - attitude is the key!
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive and flexible attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work across a number of business areas
- Ability to manage day-to day tasks as well as long term projects
- Advanced software skills, preferably in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyse data
- Work both autonomously as well as part of a team
- Build and maintain internal and external network of relationships
If you meet the requirements and can commit to this contract, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein today via the enclosed link!