This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Business Development Executive to join a great international law firm in Dublin 2.
Ideally located in Dublin city centre, this top 5 company offers fantastic benefits and a competitive salary. Perfect for a recent graduate with 1- 2 years of experience in a similar position.
You will work within the Business Development Function, adding value to the firm by supporting all areas across the proposal team.
In this role you will be:
- Provide administration support to the Proposal Team
- Research new business opportunities and proposals
- Review PQQ’s, RFT’s, RFP’s and ITT for public and private sector
- Coordinate and manage the tender process from start to completion and submission
- Provide assistance and support for all related business development opportunities
Skills and experience required
- Strong communicator with polished presentation skills, both written and verbal
- You will be organised with strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Strong research, trend spotting and spread sheet analysis skills
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organisation
- You have excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in this position and have the necessary skills for the role, then please apply with your CV and cover letter.