Our client, a regulatory body located in Dublin 1, is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team.
In this role you will work closely with the Operations Manager to monitor, review and streamline processes and to suggest and implement efficiencies across the regulated industry. If you have experience in an operational analysis role, particularly across the postal, courier or logistics industries, then we would like to hear from you!
- Experience in an operational analyst role or a business analyst role involving critical thinking and process improvement
- Experience in report writing and data analysis
- Experience with the postal, courier or logistics industry is favourable; experience in consumer protection or a regulatory body is also an asset
- Relevant academic qualification (involving data or statistical analysis, report writing and critical thinking)
Salary and Compensation
- Starting Salary €52,700
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Flexible start/finish times
- Central Dublin 1 location
- Excellent training, development and mentorship opportunities
- Tax Saver Travel Scheme/Cycle to Work etc.
How to Apply
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please click Apply Now at the link above, send your CV via email to Sophie at Lex Consultancy, or reach out via phone for a confidential discussion.