This role will review the current models with Research Centres and other collaborative awards and programme support. You will also be responsible for preparing a report which outlines findings and recommendations.
• Consider existing programmatic supports within the Irish Research and Innovation ecosystem
• Review and evaluate the effectiveness of the current models
• Identify and recommend appropriate model/s to maximise opportunities for collaborative research between
• Develop a design for a new programmes and/or amendments to an existing programme(s)
• Engage with relevant stakeholders to gather critical information.
• Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Monitor deliverables to ensure timely completion of reports.
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant business or related field.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Strategic thinker with a track record of delivering technical projects and programmes to external customers.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Proven ability in creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
6 month temporary assignment
Annual salary €69,012 (pro-rata).
Closing date for applications: 9th of May
Please send your CV to Sarah at Lex Consultancy if you’re interested in this position