My client is looking for a Broadband Support Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis to help with the roll out and then success of a brand new and exciting Broadband product.
The Broadband specialist will the first point of contact for any services issues and faults that may come about and must have technical knowledge of Layer 1/ 2 Networking and experience and knowledge of OSPF, TCP/IP, MPLS, IP Subnetting, DNS etc.
Based in Dublin 18, the company offers excellent rewards and significant annual bonuses to employees along with a competitive salary and a fast paced, innovative working environment.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a Broadband Support environment including FTTC, FTTH, DSL, etc. and will work within a small team within the Customer Experience Department. This small team are helping to roll out the company’s brand new broadband product while liaising with stakeholders across all departments. The product specialist will possess strong technical Broadband Experience and excellent customer service skills to support the team strategy to expand the Company’s customer base and continuous growth.
- Be the first point of contact for service issues and faults, manage relationships with 3rd parties on faults/issues and delivering feedback.
- Implementing and improving processes across the business.
- This role will also involve identification of customer pain points and call drivers and creating and updating company procedures to reduce these problems. There will be significant focus on contact reduction; improving website content and self-service and delivering and reporting on results to senior management.
- This role requires a high level of attention to detail, experience in reporting and excellent presentation skills.
Required skills and experience
- Extensive experience in a Broadband Support environment including FTTC, FTTH, DSL Etc.
- Technical knowledge of Layer 1/ 2 Networking
- Experience and knowledge of OSPF, TCP/IP, MPLS, IP Subnetting, DNS etc.
- Experience configuring / troubleshooting Cisco routers, Modems (Cisco, TP-Link, ZyXEL, Huawei etc.)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of internet, broadband, supported CPE (modems, terminal adapters, routers, etc...) mail clients, web browsers, FTP and computer operating systems
- Management of complex projects
- Knowledge of ICT solutions portfolio
- Knowledge of Fixed Line Telecoms technology and infrastructure
- Min CCNA certification required
- Experience in reporting, skilled in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Build relationships to support effective SLA management within the Customer Service team as well as other business functions and our customers
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV