At Lex Consultancy we are currently working on behalf of a corporate law firm who are seeking to recruit a Billing Administrator to join their busy finance function.
Are you looking for a new accounting role within a corporate, professional services organisation with a flexible and supportive working environment? Then this is the role for you!
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the Billing function within the firm.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and timely entry of invoices and communicating with Fee Earners and Secretaries on any issues that may arise
- Opening new client accounts, checking Anti-Money laundering documentation, opening new matters
- The production of monthly and quarterly reports as required by management and clients, providing input on how to effectively manage these reports going forward
- Matter administration – reviewing old matter with fee earners to ensure that these are tidied up including both old work in progress and unbilled disbursements
- Cash administration – looking after petty cash, trips to/from the bank, getting cheques signed, arranging and delivering foreign currency
- Validating for loading and loading e-bills using a variety of different legal e-billing systems such as CounselLink, Serengeti, OB10, Collaboration, Collaborati, Billing Point
- Providing cover for other members of the Finance team
- Providing excellent customer service to both external and internal clients
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a busy finance team within a professional services environment
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced challenging environment with changing priorities
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially outlook and excel
- Comfortable operating different IT systems
- Communicates with clients and international colleagues over the phone and by email in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
- Strong client service focus, showing willingness, flexibility and commitment where appropriate to follow through with work obligations
This is a permanent position that will offer a salary in the region of €30,000 - €35,000, depending on experience. To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.