Our client is a professional services organisation with City Centre offices. They are currently seeking an experienced Billing Administrator to take up a one year contract within their busy finance function. They have indicated that this role will go permanent after this for the right candidate.
This position will cover all areas of client billing and will require and enthusiastic individual with excellent organisational and communication skills. The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure in a dynamic team environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the team in the accurate and timely entry of invoices and communicating with Fee Earners and Secretaries on any issues that may arise
- Setting up of new clients on the internal system, ensuring that correct procedures are followed and that all required information is complete
- Handling of audit queries received, ensuring they are sent to the correct Fee Earner and that they receive any assistance or system reports required
- The production of monthly and quarterly reports as required by management and clients, providing input on how to effectively manage these reports going forward.
- Management of third party billing websites
- Ensuring that conflict searches are handled and replied to in an efficient manner.
- Maintaining client accounts – transferring time and outlay, updating billing information and closing files on the system
- Any ad hoc duties that may arise
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Candidates will have a 3rd level qualification in a business related discipline or have strong previous experience in an accounts department
- Previous billing experience
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with ability to communicate effectively both within and without the organisation.
- Proven ability in the use of PC application packages – Excel, Word.
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review via the enclosed link to Rebecca O'Connor