My client, within the construction industry, is seeking a Bids Writer to join their team. Working at the highest standard, you will be responsible for the end-to-end tender process and production of professional bids for submission.
- Project management of tender responses including engaging with stakeholders in the business to support the bid development process
- Driving the bid process and managing the day to day bid timeline and deliverables
- Liaising with all internal teams to collate the relevant information
- Bid writing of responses, including reviewing and editing content provided by stakeholders
- Ability to identify opportunities, improvements and solutions that will enable continuous improvement initiatives
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within the construction sector.
- Strong proficiency in bid writing and bid management
- Ability to operate under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment requiring critical decision making and ownership
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in document creation, writing, proof-reading and editing.
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications, Business, Project Management or related discipline is preferred but not essential
This is a great opportunity for a highly driven individual seeking a rewarding career within an international company set for exponential growth.