This is an ideal role for someone on the verge of intermediate/senior level and seeking the step up whilst being challenged and helped towards reaching your own goals. This is a strategic position where you will be involved in the end to end management
- Management of tenders from receipt through to submission of bids
- Project manage bids submissions and identify & coordinate opportunities to pitch for work
- Arrange and lead the Bid Launch, Settlement and Operational Review meetings
- Understand key management information & tracking bids on a continuous basis
- Keep up to date with market research including current and future trends
- Always have a focus on developing existing and new relationships
- Management of junior members of the team
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven ability to deliver winning, high value, complex bids, with experience of bid campaign management
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) along with Microsoft Office skills
- Commercial focused
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Ability to influence and engage with a diverse team of senior members
- Strategic intelligence, be focused, competitive and have the ability to manage and lead a team.
- Working knowledge of Visio, InterAction and InDesign would be beneficial.
- 6+ years’ experience in Bid Management.
If you are interested, please apply today via the relevant link to send your CV to Sarah Halton