I have an opportunity for a Bid Executive to join a highly reputable firm in Dublin 2.
This firm's practice encompasses all aspects of corporate and business law. They provide a comprehensive service to a diverse international and domestic client base. Their clients include multinational organisations, banks and financial institutions, government departments, State entities and new players in emerging industry sectors.
The Position: Bids Executive
Reporting to: Bids Manager
Core purpose of the role: To assist the Bid Manager in the coordination and management of the tender process for the firm; including tenders, information proposals and presentations for large panel reviews and smaller bids undertaken for public and private clients in Ireland and internationally. This is an exciting hands-on role in a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drafting tender documents to meet specific tender submission requirements.
- Managing responses in order to meet all deadlines in each tender process
- Working with partners and other lawyers in the firm to develop content for tender documents
- Working with the firm’s tender drafting software and keeping it up to date
- Finalising formatting and layout of the hard copy and digital copy of the response documents.
- Monitoring online tender portals.
- Ensuring tender tracker is updated to record all tenders/proposal information
- Updating Interaction with client pitch information.
- Assisting the Bids Manager with all other administrative tasks involved in the tender process.
Qualifications, experience and characteristics will include:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional services environment.
- Experience and knowledge of tenders would be beneficial, but not essential, as training will be provided.
- High level of proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Interaction, Visio and InDesign would be beneficial, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work within a team as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent organisation, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and recognise when to adjust priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do’ attitude.
If you are interested, please apply today via the relevant link to send your CV to Sarah Halton