A leading construction company in Cork City is looking to add a team member who will help prepare prequalification and tender submissions to a continuously high standard and tight deadlines. You will work closely with senior management and technical experts across the business.
You will act as Bid Coordinator on tenders for key clients in the data/ICT sector.
- This position is based fully on site in their Cork City office
- Benefits include: 26 days AL, Pension, Life Insurance, Learning & Development
- Salary is DOE
Working closely with technical experts the Bid Coordinator, will work on a range of high value pre-qualifications and bids through all stages and will be:
- Responsible for identifying opportunities through the bid/no bid decision process, bid preparation and submission in accordance with our internal procedures
- Preparing content for pre-qualification questionnaires, tender responses and presentations including company and division related content, references and CV’s
- Supporting the development of our information library by collecting project data and updating sector information, preparing and formatting of high quality bids, including graphics
- Following up on bid decisions and inputting data into the bid management platform, managing tender queries.
Requirements for this position:
- 5+ years professional experience, including previous experience and knowledge of preparing and coordinating bids and proposals in a suitable relevant industry
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook
- Ideally a proficiency in InDesign and Creative Cloud applications (Desirable)
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work on your own initiative with a high level of attention to detail is necessary.
If you are interested in hearing more, please forward your CV to Ellen Blehein or call 016633030 to discuss.