An experienced Audio Visual Engineer is required for my client based in Dublin 12. They are a Business to Business supplier of integrated Audio-Visual systems, as well as Print and Document Management Solutions.
This is a permanent role offered at €36,000 - €38,000 DOE.
You are responsible for developing client relationships, understanding issues, and providing relevant responses and solutions.
As this position is in Field Service, transport is provided so a full clean driving licence is necessary. Working hours are typically office hours but some flexibility is required as they work to client requirements and deadlines.
On-going training and development is provided for this role.
- On-site maintenance and repair of Audio Visual installations provided by the client
- Achievement of contracted Service Level Agreements and internal KPI metrics.
- Responsibility for resolution of Customer Audio Visual incidents and problems.
- Maintain effective & courteous communication with all departments and customers.
- Manage parts car stock and updating warehouse stock levels including quarterly car stock and in-house parts stock take.
- Maintain excellent Customer relationships at all times.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with strong working knowledge and understanding of the AV industry and associated technologies.
- Full clean driver’s license
- Excellent product knowledge including Crestron, AMX, Extron, Cisco, Polycom, Evoko, Barco, etc.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Networks and product / system integration.
- Strong customer service and communication skills. You must have experience working with clients.
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV