Assistant Finance Manager required for Semi Sate Financial Services body Dublin 1
Reporting to the Finance Manager your key duties will include:
- Assistance with month end reporting and analysis – KPI’s to senior management, business area activity reports, carbon reporting on staff business travel etc.
- Prepare/review various month end reconciliations – bank, fixed assets, intercompany, balance sheet accounts etc.
- Assistance with management of loans transactions: loan term sheets, on lender transfers and funding, loan book and cash book preparation.
- Assist completion of tax returns such as VAT, PSWT, RCT.
- Review of accounts receivable processing and monthly debtor billing sign off, aged debt analysis and escalation of aged items
- Review of the Staff Expenses processing & reporting as required
- Authorise payment runs and arrange funding for payment runs and on-lender transfers
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Help development of new procedures and processes in line with changes in business activity and management of the key risks and controls around the Finance Operations Team processes
- Support and assist in the implementation of key project initiatives
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar)
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the Finance section of a medium to large sized organisation.
- Experience in reviewing and managing the work of others would be an advantage.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- A self-starter willing to take the initiative to get results.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, with experience in other Microsoft Packages.
- Experience with accounting general ledger systems.
This role is a 9 month contract from March until December (with the possibility of going on longer)
Salary: €55k-€65k DOE
To apply please email in your CV via the web link