This highly prestigious Sports Organisation in Dublin 2 are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team.
- Accounting. Daily account record keeping is a finance department function that entails reconciling a company's financial registers to make suitable business decisions.
- Examining financial statements and reporting to the Board of Directors
- Preparing and forecasting budgets for the Organisation, Clubs & Sporting Sections otherwise known as Disciplines
- Managing & operations of finance systems
- Communication with internal stakeholder, nationwide clubs and divisions (customers)
- Weekly payments through the banking system
- Bank reconciliation
- Monthly invoicing & Reconciliation with other nationwide departments
- Timely collection of invoices
Required skills and qualifications
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in Finance / Accounts experience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and multitasking abilities
- Proficiency with office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information
This is a lovely role for the right candidate with lots of scope for further career development within the business.
Full-time, permanent and office-based role (with some flexibility to WFH on occasion)
Salary €45,000-€50,000 plus hols and benefits
To apply please email in your CV via the web link.