My client, an international professional services organisation with Headquarters in Dublin 2 are seeking to hire an experienced Application Support Engineer to support their 800+ users with IT Support and Infrastructure maintenance.
This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits and progression opportunities.
As the Application Support Engineer, you will collaborate closely with other End User team members on many aspects of application support. This will entail collaborating with other IT and business stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of the End User Experience are kept to the existing high standards. You will also collaborate on initiatives with the IT Operations team. You should be passionate about technology and digital transformation.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- SCCM deployments and maintenance
- New application research and testing
- Active Directory maintenance
- Group Policy management and creation
- Small project delivery, management of scope and business expectations
- Management of and ability to prioritise any 3rd Level escalations from the IT Service Desk
- Understand the cloud platform and implement new projects and technologies
- Assist in the management and troubleshooting of Azure instance
- Maintain high levels of security awareness for all of the End User applications
- Maintain the End User desktop experience (Windows Updates, AV components, Application)
- Work with Information Security to handle requests effectively and to a high standard
- Hold a relevant IT qualification or plan to obtain one in the coming months
- Experience in small IT Project Management and a track record of delivering within deadlines
- SCCM Knowledge (Deployments and Troubleshooting)
- Azure / Intune Knowledge
- Cloud concepts and models understanding
- Active Directory & Group Policy Management
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the firm
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues effectively
- Involvement in planning for upgrades and migrations
- Project management
- Engagement with business stakeholders to resolve issues
- SCCM management
- Active Directory management
- Group policy management
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.