An International Construction Company are seeking a Head or Learning, Leadership, Diversity & Inclusion for an 11 month Maternity leave contract.
You are responsible for ensuring managers, senior leaders and teams have the skills, capacities and tools to drive their own and business performance in a sustainable and modern way.
- Competitive salary
- The role is hybrid and there is a requirement to travel within Ireland and UK
- 26+ days annual leave (pro rata)
- Commercial vehicle or car allowance
- Excellent Benefits Package
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and evolve the learning, management & leadership development strategy that addresses the business needs of today and tomorrow, working closely with the various Boards, HRLT and external parties
- Be accountable for the organisations, Management & Leadership Development programme Elevate - continuously reviewing and enhancing learner experience, and incorporating changes as business and managerial skills evolve (incl. external provider management, co-delivering delegate & LM programme briefings, co-facilitating personal leadership and effectiveness learning modules as required)
- Identify opportunities and need for enhanced processes and systems, and drive those to implementation accordingly, e.g. LMS - to contribute to effective and credible partnership of the People Development function to the business.
- Drive the EDIB agenda with tactical support from the EDI Partner, Business Steering group and EDIB allies network, to ensure the company is an inclusive, flexible and modern employer for potential candidates and current colleagues; evolving policies and behavioural programmes to ensure diverse employees feel valued and have equal opportunities for progression and development.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Fluency and solid understanding of the EDIB & cultural change concepts and priorities in evolving business cultures
- Flexibility to travel across the UK, Ireland and potentially mainland Europe
- Background in Learning and Development, behavioural change, psychology, human / social sciences
- Executive coaching & personal profiling / assessment qualifications, e.g., MBTI, Insights, 360 feedback practitioner etc. (desirable)
- Professional member of relevant body (EMCC, CIPD, IITD, ICF)
- Degree in HR (or relevant specialism) or equivalent desirable.
Please submit your cv to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy