Our client, a professional standards body based in Maynooth is seeking to fill a Temporary Clerical Officer vacancy that has arisen in their education department.
- The position to be filled is based in their offices in Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
- Immediate start
- Salary: €25,339 pro rata
- Annual Leave – 22 days per annum
- Contract – 3 months (possibility of extension)
The following outlines the type of work that you will be required to undertake:
• Communicating and dealing with the public/customers including mailbox management e.g., responding to queries and providing information
• Issuing application documentation and guidance to applicants
• Managing the receipt of applications and any follow-up correspondence required
• Screening applications and associated documents to determine eligibility status
• Processing and preparation of application files
• Working as part of a team in delivering services
• Ensuring that all enquiries related to their duties are dealt with effectively, efficiently and within the set time frames
• Operation of IT systems and standard software packages e.g. MS Office, Specialised Database and Software Solutions
• Maintaining high-quality records in a thorough and organised manner
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
• Previous relevant work experience in a customer service environment
• High level of IT literacy including a proven ability to apply technology in the workplace
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
• A capacity to deliver on results within timeframes
• Excellent office-based communications skills including phone, email, letter writing and note-taking, and be able to communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner
If you are interested in this position an available immediately, please forward your CV to Emily Power asap.