Our client a regulatory body based in Dublin 2 are looking to recruit 2 Registrations Executive Officers to their team.
• Recruiting for a 12-month contract and a 18 month contract
• Hybrid role
• 37 hour week
• Salary €31,384 (non-negotiable)
• 23 days holidays
Key responsibilities will include:
- Report directly to the Registration Managers on all matters pertaining to the Registration Section.
- Be responsible for organising, executing, and supporting identified projects and programmes within the Registration Section.
- Organise, execute, and support specific tasks and on-going procedures in the Registration area in line with business plans
- Organise and assist with internal and external meetings.
- Organise and execute on-going internal and external communication (including telephone calls, email and letters) with individuals and organisations relevant to the work of the Registration Section.
- Develop and manage information and documentation relevant to tasks and on-going procedures within the Registration Section.
- Responsibility for overseeing the Clerical Officers work.
- Observe organisational policies, procedures, good practice guidance relevant to the role and to assigned tasks and procedures.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Required qualifications and experience:
- A third level qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Min. 2 years experience in an administrative role.
- Experience in an organisation in the regulation, health or education and training sector would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge and understanding of procedures and activities within a statutory framework.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing demands, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Highly organised approach and strong attention to detail in executing complex tasks and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to be clear, comprehensive, and concise in communications,
- Work with confidential information and maintain confidentiality.
If you are interested, please apply with your most updated CV today