My client, a small organisation in Dublin 4, are looking to add an experienced Administrator with HR experience to their team. You will be working closely with the Senior Administrative Officer, sharing the responsibilities of HR and administration for the office. This role requires a strong administrator with great attention to detail and the ability to adapt when new tasks arise. This organisation holds a variety of events which you will be expected to assist in organising. It is a varied, demanding role so an experienced professional is best suited.
The salary for this role is €23.5k, working a 37 hour week with the view to start immediately.
- Reviewing sensitive applications
- Compiling documentation
- Minute taking
- Data entry
- Working with HR procedures
- Providing support to Senior Administrator
- General administration duties as required
- Previous admin experience, 1 year min.
- Experience working within HR
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Available immediately
If you meet the above requirements, send your CV to Leigh at Lex Consultancy now.