Lex Consultancy is currently recruiting for our client, a Scientific regulatory body, for an Administrator to join their team on a 2 year contract.
The salary on offer is €23,586 (non-negotiable). You will be based in the heart of Dublin city near Stephen’s Green, with access to ample public transport options, shops and restaurants. 22 days annual leave is on offer along with working a 37 hour week with flexible hours (start early, finish early)
In this position you will work as an Administrator in a dynamic environment, providing support to a busy team who process applications made to the business unit.
Your new job
- Reporting to the Case Manager, you will assist with the processing of applications through an internal work flow system.
- You will manage the progress and status of these cases to agreed timelines.
- You will be working with external customers such as pharmaceutical companies and European Regulatory bodies.
- Liaise with many other departments within the organisation, and provide support and cover when required.
- General Administrative duties will include attending meetings with stakeholders, typing, post, telephone, filing, photocopying and reception cover when required.
To be successful in your application, you must have 1 years office experience working in a busy environment. You need excellent attention to detail, along with stellar organisational and communication skills.
You must have strong Microsoft Office skills and also a low error rate when typing (this will be tested!)
The next steps
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate in sending your CV in via the relevance link to Leigh O’Sullivan in Lex Consultancy.