My client, a public sector body are seeking an experienced administrator to support the manager of a busy department.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 1 years experience in a similar, administrative support role.
- 2 year FTC (potential extension)
- Hybrid working options (2-3 working remotely)
- State of the art offices centrally located in Dublin 2
- Support the larger team with respect to case coordination and follow-up items
- Participate in the production of the department’s Monthly Report
- Prepare meeting materials, attend meetings, contribute, take notes and track follow-up tasks as necessary
- Monitor mailbox and respond to or escalate queries as received
- Prepare reports on progress against goals, objectives and performance targets
- Liaise with both colleagues and external stakeholders in a way that promotes the organisation’s friendly and professional work environment
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A degree/background in science is a plus
- Proven ability to manage a busy workload, strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Emily via the enclosed link.