We are seeking an administrator to work in the The Business Process Coordination (BPC) Unit. It is a FTC of 2 years. The salary on offer is €25,101. It is currently a WFH position and pending government guidelines will move to a hybrid position. Full IT is provided. The role is a full time, Monday-Friday 37 hour working week.
This unit is responsible for ensuring that all assigned applications and processes are administratively managed and coordinated from point of allocation through to issue.
The administrator is responsible for ensuring efficient processing of applications assigned.
- Provision of support to case administrators and case manager
- Administrative support in the processing of assigned applications
- Ensure effective distribution and co-ordination of all assigned cases from point of allocation through to issue.
- Processing and managing non-assessed applications to a high standard and within the timelines.
- Monitoring progress and status of cases to agreed timelines.
- Updating and utilising all relevant technology in a timely manner,
- Liaising with other members of the Human Products Registration and Authorisation Department.
- Working with colleagues to develop and implement licensing policy and practice.
- Participating in the performance development programme (PDP) of the organisation and contributing to the setting of goals and objectives.
- Working with the Case Administrator/Case Manager to agree appropriate performance related targets.
- Reporting regularly on progress against specified objectives, goals and performance targets.
- Taking measures to identify and resolve issues impacting performance.
- Effectively communicating objectives, goals and performance targets within the team.
- Participating at regular internal team, section and department meetings.
- Working with the team to ensure delivery of efficient and effective customer service.
- Liaising with relevant external organisations in relation to activities and processes relevant to the section.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum one year previous experience in a busy office environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and reach targets.
- Excellent organisation skills including the ability to prioritise and manage large volumes of work
- Ability to use initiative and maintain output & productivity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with relevant parties as required
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and understand their needs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent typing skills with low error rate.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and database administration
- Previous experience working as part of a team
Please submit your CV today to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy