Lex Consultancy is recruiting on behalf of our client, a Hospital in South County Dublin for an Administrative Coordinator. This role is initially offered on a temporary basis, but with potential to become permanent.
This role is at a senior level and will require management experience as you will have approx. 20 staff report into you.
This is a full time Monday – Friday position, with an annual salary of ~€47K.
- Supervising all administrative staff along with completing all recruitment activities, probationary reviews, performance development reviews, sanction annual leave requests, manage absenteeism and ensure cover is required where necessary.
- Formulating policies and procedures and ensuring compliance.
- Liaising with the Data Protection Officer and the Medical Records Officer in relation to patient requests for access to records
- Supporting the ongoing development and implementation of the internal patient information systems.
- Act as a secretary to committee meetings which includes minute taking
- Oversee departmental budgets
- SOP management
- To be familiar with Health and Safety procedures and policy documents
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Demonstrated strong managerial experience is required
- Excellent report writing skills
- Compliance and GDPR experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and articulate
As this role is initially a temporary role, being available immediately or with short notice would be of an advantage, but we are willing to wait for the right candidate.