We are currently recruiting for a temporary Administrator to join our client in the Financial Services sector. This is temporary position for 6 Months with the potential to be extended. This is a hybrid role with offices based near the 3 Arena in Dublin 1.
- €40,000 (DOE) Pro Rata
- Hybrid Role ( 2 Days onsite)
- Immediate start
The main purpose of the role is to administer data on to the company's internal system. This will include data entry, data review and validation, identification and cleansing of data quality issues and collating documentation for legal files.
The primary responsibilities of the role are outlined below:
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry onto internal System.
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Review and validate work for accuracy.
- Collate and compile legal file documents for Claims Management.
- Other administrative work to support the data services team e.g. filing, meeting coordination tasks.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in similar role involving IT systems, data entry and administration tasks.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV to Sarah Friel in Lex Consultancy.