This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join the Accounts Payable team of a Multinational Construction Company.
This is a permanent position and will be based in Head Office in Dublin 22 (relocating to D24 in the New Year)
This is a very busy role and the ideal candidate would have experience in an Accounts Payable department of a Construction Company.
- Free parking onsite
- Hybrid role, 3 days on site and 2 WFH.
- 26 days annual leave
- Competitive salary
- pension and benefits
- Interviews to be held imminently.
You will be managing supplier relationships and processing invoices for payments utilising your knowledge of other European jurisdictions with regards to VAT as well as your experience in accounts payable procedures.
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure timely and accurate invoice processing
- Review and process invoices for payment in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Monitor and reconcile vendor accounts to ensure accuracy of payments and resolve any discrepancies
- Respond to vendor inquiries and resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date accounts payable records, including vendor files and payment records
- Assist with month-end closing procedures and other ad hoc tasks as required
You will have:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role in the construction or FMCG industry.
- Strong knowledge of accounts payable principles and practices
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of other European jurisdictions with regards to VAT is an advantage, but not a requirement