This Market Leading Property Organisation in Dublin 2 are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Executive to join their finance team.
Key duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage in full the accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment of suppliers, including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and migrating invoices into the accounting system.
- Process employee expense reports, including verification of receipts and coding, completing an audit of same.
- Prepare batch payment runs, transfers, and transactions.
- Maintain the vendor accounts, including setting up of new suppliers and verifying/amending where appropriate
- Monitor/manage outstanding PO’s, reporting monthly on GRNI/accruals.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Complete monthly creditor reconciliations
- Responsible for monthly accounts payable journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure all accounts payable policies and procedures are fully complied with.
- Responsible for record retention of all accounts payable documents.
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships.
- Partner with management to identify and implement process improvements
- Assist the finance team with gathering support for statutory audits
- Processing various payments in the company’s suite of banking systems.
- Cash forecast monitoring.
- Issue resolution with relevant teams.
- Management of direct debits and standing order payments.
- Bank interest reporting.
The ideal candidate will offer:
- Finance / Accounts Qualification
- +3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of general accounting principles.
- Intermediate IT proficiency with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Adherence to tight deadlines and quick turnaround on accounting deliverables.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, vendors, and associates.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment where adaptability is imperative.
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in eBusiness, Kefron and Sun is desirable.
- Experience in professional services desirable but not essential.
The ability to be productive and successful in a fast moving work environment is critical. Hybrid role 3 days WFH and 2 days office based. Salary €40k-€45k plus bonus and excellent benefits package
To apply please email in your CV via the web link