We are currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Payable Administrator to join our client in the Financial Services sector. This is temporary position for 4 Months with the potential to be extended. This is a hybrid role with offices based near the 3 Arena in Dublin 1.
The finance department of our client are now recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their Accounts Payable team, reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager.
The primary responsibilities of the role are outlined below:
- Manage AP inbox for allocated business units.
- Matching orders/deliveries to invoices.
- Processing of supplier invoices and the generation of payment runs.
- Assistance with RCT, PSWT – ROS checking and payment deductions & notifications.
- Assistance with key reconciliations and reporting including the production of aged creditor reports and prompt payment reporting.
- Position would suit someone with 1-2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable / General Ledger function.
- Experience with Professional Services Withholding Tax, Relevant Contractors Tax and VAT accounting would be an advantage.
- Experience in using general ledger systems would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV to Sarah Friel in Lex Consultancy.