My client, a reputable, Irish owned organisation based in Dublin 2 are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Administrator to cover a 5 month maternity leave contract, with the possibility of permanency.
You will work a very attractive 34 hour week and there is a €35K pro rata salary on offer.
Joining a small but supportive and friendly finance team this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to take up a contract role with an immediate start.
Duties of the role include:
- Processing supplier (trade & non-trade) invoices
- Reconciling Creditor’s Ledger to Supplier statements
- Liaising with suppliers or agents to resolve account queries
- Liaising with other departments and ensuring all related paperwork is up to date and accurate
- Ensuring suppliers are paid to their agreed credit terms
- Preparing month-end reports
- Creditor’s Matrix (updating the Management KPI)
- Reconciling the Creditor’s Ledger to the Control account on a monthly basis
- Cover for the Accounts Assistant during periods of holiday or other absence, primarily invoicing functions
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a busy AP or AR role
- Accurate data entry, allocation and reporting skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to meet set deadlines with a high-quality standard of work
- Ability to confidently liaise with all levels of management in a professional and confident manner
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook computer skills and exposure working with database systems
- A proactive approach to all tasks undertaken within a dynamic financial environment
To be considered for this role, please send a copy to of your CV to Amy Maguire for immediate review via the enclosed link. For a confidential discussion of you application you can call 01 6633030.